This was spoken over us at Training Camp and needs to be shared.
We have decided that teaching the Gospel without demonstrating the Gospel is not enough.
Good preaching, good doctrine, being good people, it’s not enough.
We have decided that having a good church club is not enough.
Good fellowship, it’s not enough.
We have decided that singing songs without worshiping is hollow, and having meetings without God showing up is pointless.
We have decided that having faith without works is not enough, and having works without love is not acceptable.
- lovesick4mybeloved reblogged this from mikeclevenger
- odetofuturehusband likes this
- carolinegracek likes this
- slebhy2772 reblogged this from mikeclevenger
- mytruthfulstory likes this
- jobinsam likes this
- royaltorch likes this
- highchristology likes this
- nickkarnold likes this
- diosteadora likes this
- how-we-live-life likes this
- mikeclevenger posted this